inflatableWhat kind of power is needed?
All of Rockin Amusements inflatables use only one blower. Each blower will need it’s own 110 volt/15 amp outlet.

Is a deposit required?
No, Rockin Amusements does not require a deposit to reserve a piece(s) of equipment for your event.

How do I reserve an inflatable bounce house or ride?
Simply go to the contact us tab and fill in the blanks, send us an email or call us a the number provided.

How and when do I pay?
Rockin Amusements only accept payments using cash or checks. Sorry no credit cards.

Does the inflatable need to be in the grass?
No, the inflatable does not have to be in the grass. However if it will be somewhere other than in the grass, please let us know at the time of booking.

If you have any other questions that are not answered in the FAQ, please feel free to ask.

Comments are closed.